- As we all look forward to Christmas and New Year with our families, it may be useful for you to know that in 2015, Chinese New Year is celebrated on the 19th February. Although NG Badges are yet to hear of the specific dates that their supply partners will close, many factories will close for up to 2 weeks. more...
- All News Product News
- All News Product News
- All News Industry News
- All News Product News
- All News Industry News
- All News Special Offers
- Merry Christmas from Sourcing City
Sourcing City would like to wish all its customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The office will be closed from 12pm on the 24th December and re-opening on Monday 5th January.0Read More
- Sourcing City at PSIIt’s that time of the year, and once again Sourcing City will be at the PSI Show in Dusseldorf. Now in its 53rd year, the show is the perfect way to start the New Year, meet up with old friends and make new ones. The Sourcing City team will be there in force for the entirety of the show and can be found manning the PromoAlliance stand in Hall 12, stand number 12D50. We look forward to seeing many of you in January!0Read More
- Promotional Gift Award 2015 - Winners You Can Actually TouchA knife, whose blade is cut into the shape of a Swiss mountain panorama. A bag collection manufactured out of the surplus production of "Capri Sun" drink pouches. Empty smoothie bottles that have been transformed into spice shakers or vinegar and oil sets. "Medicine" against homophobia that reinforces an awareness campaign. These haptic messengers are just four of the prize-winners of the Promotional Gift Award 2015, which were 52 in total. Overall, the expert jury had to assess 258 entries that were submitted to the promotional products industry's famous design and communication prize. 198 promotional products manufacturers and distributors, advertising agencies and designers entered their innovations from the field of haptic advertising for the competition. The share of international participants was 26%. The Promotional Gift Award has been organised by the Cologne-based publishing company, WA Media, since 2003 and it distinguishes innovative promotional products and campaigns. The communication prize is awarded in seven categories: Twelve products were distinguished in the rubric "Communicative Products", eleven in the category "Give-aways". There were also eleven award-winners in the category of "Custom-made Products", nine in the category "Best Practice", four in the rubric "Customising Technologies", three in the category "Premium and Brand Articles" and two in the rubric "Packaging". All of the submitted items were assessed by five industry experts from Germany, Austria and Switzerland: Vahap Aksahin (Miles & More GmbH, Frankfurt), Michael Mätzener (diewerbeartikel gmbh, CH-Schwyz), Miriam Pelzer (Volkswagen Zubehör GmbH, Wolfsburg), Michael Scherer (WA Media GmbH, Cologne) and Martin Zettl (marke[ding], A-Wels). The award-winning products will be presented to a broad marketing trade audience at the HAPTICA® live ’15 on March 25, 2015 at the Palladium in Cologne, Germany: Where all 52 award-winning products will be on display from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. in a special exhibition. Furthermore, the award ceremony of the Promotional Gift Award will also take place at the HAPTICA® live ‘15. Like the Promotional Gift Award, HAPTICA® live, which celebrated its premiere in 2013, places the focus on creative diversity and the concrete application of promotional products – the "Experience of Haptic Advertising" combines a trade show with a lecture programme, special exhibitions, networking and the award ceremony and presentation of the winners of the Promotional Gift Award. www.promotionaward.com www.haptica-live.de 0Read More
- Alleged Scam Warning from the BPMAAlleged Scam Alert!
The BPMA urges the industry to be vigilant in performing due diligence in acquiring new customers and indeed suppliers.
Over the last week the BPMA has received alerts from members to warn other members of their experiences. We've had two separate members recently affected by the alleged scam, their accounts are as follows:
Scam Alert 1
“We were contacted from our website via email, goods were ordered and paid for in advance by direct payment in our account, via a Lloyd’s branch. The funds appeared on our bank feed as Deposit Point, for £1144.00 instead of £144.00. The extra £1,000 was explained by the “client” as an admin error and a refund requested.
Unfortunately the refund was made, without further checks by ourselves, and the Deposit Point payment turned out to be a cheque which has now bounced. The bank and local police have been informed. We have now searched on line and have now discovered this link warning of the scam…http://www.tellows.co.uk/num/01612052422.”
Scam Alert 2
“We had an enquiry come in to us on the 8th December requesting plain stock keyrings, I proceeded to quote and on the 11th December they said they would like to proceed. On Monday we were sent the following link: http://microsblogpage.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/warning-suppliers-please-be-aware-scam/ from our contact at SPS.
We have responded to the latest e-mail declining their order and sending them the link, so hopefully it will stop them in the tracks with us, but thought we would let you know so others can be made wary.
I've copied the e-mail snippets below, so hopefully this will help.”
The BPMA would like to remind members that as part of our commitment to championing best practice the BPMA have s partnership with Direct Route and account Assyst to help members to recover debts of up to £3,000 free of charge, incurring a 2% charge there and Account Assyst, a dynamic financial programme offering access to a unique database of the registered office of outstanding depts.
For more information please contact: Tel: 01274 223 190 Email: email@example.com Website: www.directroute.co.uk Account Assyst Tel: 0845 680 1891 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.accountassyst.co.uk0Read More
- Chinese New Year 2015 - NG BadgesAs we all look forward to Christmas and New Year with our families, it may be useful for you to know that in 2015, Chinese New Year is celebrated on the 19th February. Although NG Badges are yet to hear of the specific dates that their supply partners will close, many factories will close for up to 2 weeks, starting around the 14th. Last dispatches of finished goods will therefore be around Thurs 12th or Fri 13th. All factories will get busier and busier the closer it gets to CNY, as everybody pushes to have orders finished and shipped before their holiday. Additionally, space on cargo carrying aircraft also gets squeezed. Therefore, it would be as well to try and plan ahead, so clients wishing to place orders in early January, do so in the 1st week back after the UK holidays, or better still, this week! These holidays impact not only on NG Badges, but also on any other supplier you use who imports finished orders from the Far East. NG Badges have calendars for all Chinese, Hong Kong and UK national holidays on their website in the Useful Information section, which we hope you do find useful! NG Badges would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business in 2014 and wish you, your colleagues and families a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.0Read More
- Merry Christmas from Bagco Asia0Read More
- LSI Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary24th November was the 20th Anniversary milestone reached by LSi Limited, formed in 1994 by Lloyd Simpson, LSi has grown steadily and is firmly established as a major UK Promotional Merchandise and Corporate Clothing Distributor. LSi has expanded again this year to 32 staff members with new additions to the sales and support resulting in sales growth for the 20th successive year and with recent client wins, LSi are looking to expand even further in 2015. LSi have won numerous awards over the years but were recently voted “PAGE Gold distributor” for the third time in 5 years, as well as “BPMA Distributor of the Year £2-£5 million” back in January for the second year running. Lloyd Simpson MD commented – “Guiding LSi to our 20th Anniversary and winning such prestigious awards in such difficult trading conditions, is an achievement I am extremely proud of. Its been a truly memorable year, but without all the LSI staff members past and present playing their own vital part, and working in partnership with our suppliers, we would not be the company we are today. A massive thanks to all our staff , customers and suppliers for their continued support, and a big thank you to all our friends in the industry who sent their messages of support, cards and gifts.” 0Read More
- Senator Appoints New Marketing ManagerSenator, Europe’s largest specialist manufacturer and supplier of promotional writing instruments, has appointed Lynn Corrigan as Marketing Manager for the UK & Ireland. Lynn has a strong background in marketing and PR, gained from senior positions both in the UK and Ireland and will be responsible for defining the overall marketing strategy for Senator in these markets. She will oversee its extensive portfolio of high quality plastic and metal writing instruments, which have gained Senator UK worldwide recognition and multiple product & service awards. Lynn will be tasked on building Senator’s in-house marketing function and bringing her unique look and feel to the brand. Andrew Hill, Managing Director of Senator, said: “With her vast experience, Lynn is a valuable addition to the Senator team. She is joining us at a very exciting time, with ‘extra-special’ product & service initiatives planned throughout 2015 and 2016. It will be an extremely busy period, and Lynn is exactly the right person to deliver on the high expectations of our market”. Lynn said: “Senator is a company I greatly admire and was attracted to for many reasons, including its innovative approach to product development and its focus on being a truly customer-centric organisation. It has an enviable portfolio of products that genuinely help companies and organisations to stand out from the competition. It certainly gives you more!”0Read More
- Embroidered Logos on Leather Products from SR BrothersWhile the aura of hand-crafted leather products remains unparalleled, the magnetism of hand embroidery is strong enough. A combination of both is nothing short of combustible. S.R.Brothers introduced the riveting concept of embroidered logos on leather products which take the product to another level. A manufacturer of quality leather corporate gifts from India since 1958, they constantly reinvent their products with concepts like these at the same time believing in retaining the old world charm of leather. Need to experience the magic of personalisation? S.R.Brothers, manufacturers of high quality leather products since 1958, cover the P to N of personalisation. We offer the option of personalisation on the actual product, zipper heads, lining, tissue wrapping, gift box, gift box sleeve……you name it and they can do it for you! From manufacturing the actual product with finesse, to creating the artwork of the logo , sending you the visual , embossing or printing on your product, exercising quality control and packaging it, they do it all… So contact them for your Leather Corporate gift requirement and then just sit back and await the product you had imagined. Please visit www.ecataloguedesign.com/srbrothers/leathercorpgifts or contact them on email@example.com. 0Read More
- A Christmas Gift from Projob & United Brands0Read More
- Contour Ballpen with Full Colour Digital Wrap from The Pen Warehouse0Read More
- Crystal Galleries New Gift Idea: Fabulous Rolling Tumbler0Read More
- A Christmas Gift from United Brands - Free Carriage0Read More
- 3 Day Lead Time & Free Set Up from The Pen Warehouse0Read More
- Pencil Case & Ripper Wallets Offer from PreseliPencil Cases & Ripper Wallets- REDUCED PRICES & FREE CARRIAGE Nylon Pencil case PVC Backed 70d Nylon Pencil Case with Contrasting Zip. Available in red, white, black, navy blue, burgundy and royal blue.. £0.76 - 250pcs; £0.74 - 500pcs; £0.72 - 1,000pcs Price includes 1 colour print on 1 side Clear Pencil Case with Coloured Zip 0.3mm thick clear PVC pencil case. Ideal for student exams. Zip colours available are blue, red, green, yellow, white and black. £0.76 - 250pcs; £0.74 - 500pcs; £0.72 - 1,000pcs. Price includes 1 colour print on 1 side Nylon Ripper Wallet 70d Nylon Wallet with Velcro Fastening. Various Inside Pockets.Colours available are red, black, navy blue, royal blue and forest green. £1.02 - 250pcs; £1.00 - 500pcs; £0.99 - 1,000pcs Price includes 1 colour print on 1 side Origination cost applies at £27.50 per colour. Please quote BTS offer on your P/O to claim these prices. Offer valid until 31st January 2015. For more information on these products, contact our sales team on 01352 730 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 0Read More
- Powerbanks from Snap Products
Call 01252 796860 today for your free sample0Read More