- The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released groundbreaking global research proving promotional products deliver commanding advertiser recall among 85% of consumers surveyed. The superior advertiser recall far exceeds other advertising and marketing alternatives, creating a much higher return on investment (ROI) than other forms of media. more...
- All News Industry News
- All News Product News
- All News Product News
- All News Company
- All News Company
- All News Industry News
- All News Company
- All News Product News
- All News Product News
- All News Industry News
- ASI Global Study: Promo Products More Memorable and PopularThe Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released groundbreaking global research proving promotional products deliver commanding advertiser recall among 85% of consumers surveyed. The superior advertiser recall far exceeds other advertising and marketing alternatives, creating a much higher return on investment (ROI) than other forms of media. Further, ASI's 2014 Global Advertising Specialties Impressions Study, a cost analysis of promotional products versus other advertising media, found high-impact, cost-effective logoed items can allow even small companies to achieve as high an ROI as major corporations. Click here to watch ASI’s YouTube video on study results and here to read ASI’s research and supporting graphics in its entirety. For the study, ASI conducted thousands of in-person interviews with businesspeople and students in key cities across North America, Canada, Europe and Australia. This year’s data updates prior years’ reports by expanding interviews into two cities in Mexico (Monterrey and Mexico City) and several additional mid-major markets: Tampa, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Denver and San Diego. “We conduct business in an increasingly global economy, which is why ASI committed time and resources to a study with strong international reach and results,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “Whether we polled consumers in Canada, Mexico or Australia, we found end-buyers who consistently remember the advertisers on logoed items and who feel good about the brands on promo products they use day in and day out.” ASI released the Global Advertising Specialties Impressions Study at the 2014 ASI Power Summit (#asipowersummit), held this year in Scottsdale, AZ and attended by entrepreneurs, multi-national CEOs and small-business owners throughout the $20.5 billion promotional products industry. The comprehensive cost analysis provides buyers and sellers of logoed pens, caps, T-shirts and other branded items with powerful data to convince clients world-wide that ad specialties can increase sales and brand exposure. Results found that at about half a penny, promo products have a lower cost-per-impression (CPI) in the U.S. than prime-time TV, national magazine and newspaper ads, and a similar CPI to spot radio and Internet advertising, according to the study. Study results also show promo products are consistently popular and persistent, with most people owning about 10 items they generally keep for seven months. 2014 study highlights include: • Popular Pens. Writing instruments were the most commonly cited item, with over half (56%) of recipients in the U.S. reporting getting at least one in the prior year, followed by shirts (48%) and bags (34%). • Big Impressions. Bags, which are generally mobile and therefore seen by more people, generated the most impressions in Sydney, with more than 5,800 a month. • Lookin’ Good. In the U.S., 42% of polled consumers who keep promotional hats do so because they are attractive, second only to outerwear. • Salud! Half of Mexican consumers own promo drinkware, the highest percentage in North America. • Tech is Universal. In Madrid, 34% of surveyed residents own a promo USB drive, the highest of any area measured. • Ever-Lasting. Products in Europe have long life: Calendars, USB drives and outerwear are kept by European consumers for an average of eight months or longer. • More Business. In Charlotte, 66% of consumers who own promo calendar are more likely to do business with that advertiser. • Happy in the Heartland. Midwesterners own the most products of any region surveyed. ASI’s research studies are the most influential in the industry’s history, continuously cited throughout the B-to-B industry and across the advertising and marketing spectrum. For more information, contact Nate Kucsma, ASI’s market research director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. About ASI The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web® is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com. 0Read More
- New BPMA Chair Announced at the Patrons Dinner in LondonOn 16th September, BPMA patrons met at the prestigious Carlton Club – the original ‘home’ of the Conservative party in London and was chaired by Member of Parliament Brian Binley. Although this was a formal event, there were still streaks of the Promotional products Rock! theme throughout the evening. Patrons were treated to a promotional Products Rocks! dessert while having one of the liveliest debates ever, including end user engagement and the role the supply chain should play within this. A widely held view was that everyone should play their part at educating end users with suppliers working with distributors to enable this to happen. There was a review of the exhibitions in the market and discussion on what was working and what the industry needs and the part the BPMA should play within that. Also discussed was whether new members to the BPMA should undergo some formal training before accreditation is granted. The outcome was that the BPMA and the Patrons and regional ambassadors should reinforcing the importance of members utilising the current free place they receive on the Professional development programme. Viv Blumfield also announced that it was her last Patron’s dinner as she formally steps down in October as Chairman. Viv commented “I can’t believe that my two years have gone so quickly and I am so proud to have taken the role of Chair and achieved all we have.” She thanked all her fellow Board Directors, some of which were present at the dinner who have given up their time to support the Trade Association. Due to take over as Chairman in October at the AGM will be South West Distributor Matt Franks who is Managing Director of Fluid Branding. Matt commented, “I am truly delighted to be helping build on all the great work my fellow Board Directors and Secretariat have been doing over the last few years. The BPMA is in great shape and we have lots of plans to take it even further forward.” Patrons attending the dinner were Sue Tugman from Brunel Trade Services, Phil Morgan from SPS, Nic Taylor form Dowlis, Malcolm Stephenson from Impression Europe, Clive Allcot from Essential Embroidery, Mandy Hastie from Liquid Lens, Gavin Mooney form IGO Post, Doug Burwell from Arcadia, Mick Humphries from The TC Group, Matt Franks from Fluid Branding, Stuart Myers from LRG International and Angela Wagstaff from Allwag Promotions. BPMA Director General Gordon Glenister and BPMA President Neal Beagles from Roantree Incentive Marketing also attending the eventing alongside Viv Blumfield, BPMA Chairman and Brian Binley MP. www.facebook.com/bpmaSourcing www.promotionalproductsweek.co.uk email@example.com @PPWeek #PPWeek www.bpma.co.uk0Read More
- Brandinc US Take Their Expertise to the West Coast 0Read More
- BPMA Say Scots are Wearing Their Hearts On Their Sleeves... Shirts and LapelsFrom Berwick on Tweed to Wick, Scots everywhere, no matter which side they support, have been wearing their hearts, not just on their sleeves but also on their T shirts, lapels, even on their cuffs. “Never before in a UK political campaign has a message been so strongly put across by so many people on the streets . Around £0.25 million has been spent by the two sides on promotional clothing , badges or flags, the biggest promotion of budgets ever by our estimates, and that Yes has spent up to 50 per cent more than No.” says Gordon Glenister, Director General of the British Promotional Merchandise Association. “It’s been a great economic boost to the many small businesses in Scotland who have been producing them.” This week is, co-incidentally, Promotional Products Week, highlighting the important but the often unrecognised role that promotional merchandise plays in our working lives. http://promotionalproductsweek.co.uk/blog/19-why-michael-o-leary-depends-on-free-pens.html0Read More
- Outstanding Branding Will Rock you Award-winning and British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) accredited promotional merchandise distributor, Outstanding Branding, has finally announced this morning just exactly what they’ve been getting up to for Promotional Products Week 2014. To celebrate this years theme that “Promotional Products Rock”, the team have placed themselves at the top of the totem pole by professionally producing a hilarious parody video of the infamous ‘We Will Rock You’ by Queen! Set in the company’s office in central London, the team hired Manchester-based and award winning production company Brickhouse Pro, to record and co-direct their music video with Account Manager Sid Yaseen taking centre stage as Freddie Mercury. Over the course of just one day, each member of Team OB wore their Mercury-esq moustaches whilst recording different sections of the song, all in the name of promoting the industry they feel truly does rock. You can watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWi7SHVtB0w More information on Outstanding Branding’s promotional merchandise is available at www.outstandingbranding.com, where details of the complete range of products and services offered can also be found.0Read More
- PromoTrade Co Expand Their Sales Support TeamPromoTrade Co are pleased to welcome Louise Goodwin as another addition to their growing Sales Support Team. Louise has come from a background as a buyer at a Department Store and so brings with her a vast experience of working with production teams and customers to deliver products on time and on specification. The Promo Trade Co Sales Support Team is the single point of contact for all Distributors. Each member of the team has the knowledge and expertise to deal with Quotes, Enquiries, Production and Despatch – meaning that Distributor companies have dedicated points of contacts for all their needs. Each member of the team know and understand the Distributors orders and requirements in detail – making it even easier for Distributors to get what they need when they need it. Good luck Louise! For more information, please call 0845 617615 or firstname.lastname@example.org 0Read More
- Fluid Branding Official Supplier to Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth GamesAward winning branded merchandise provider and British Promotional Merchandise Association Patron, Fluid Branding are delighted to announce that they were selected to be an official supplier to Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. Following an in depth tender process, the team were asked to design and supply a high quality merchandise range to be given out as a recognition gift pack to each of the 15,000 Games volunteers “Clyde-Siders”. The bespoke gift packs included a sports towel, thistle seed pack (Clyde the thistle was the official mascot) and a soft PVC USB flash drive with a special video presentation. Accessibility, sustainability and product compliance were integral to the campaign alongside adherence to brand and marketing policies. Peter Murdoch, Sourcing Manager comments, “We were delighted to have been chosen for such a high profile event, the packs were carefully designed and limited edition, they looked great and I’m pleased that they were extremely well received.” The Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games was hailed a fantastic event and a huge success. “The volunteers are the life blood of every major games and in addition to playing a functional role, they bring the colour and culture of the host nation to the event” said Fiona McEwan, Vice Chair of Commonwealth Games Scotland. 0Read More
- Initial Incentives Achieve ISO AccreditationsInitial Incentives is both pleased and proud to announce that they have achieved ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 accreditations. As internationally recognised standards of Quality Management and Environmental Management, Nick Carter, Initial Incentives Sales Director says ”We believe that this demonstrates our commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Additionally, many tender documents that we respond to highlight the importance of quality standard accreditation, and by achieving ISO9001 accreditation it recognises the quality of both our service levels as well as our internal business processes.” 0Read More
- Bagco Asia - More Than Just the BagDid you know Bagco Asia make more than just bags? As the needs of their customers have grown, so too have the range of products and services they offer. September marks a time when many businesses are already brainstorming ideas for their 2015 promotional activities. Bagco Asia are a step ahead with a range of new products that go beyond the bag. With a combined 30+ years of experience in the premium promotion industry, they are ahead of the curve in providing trendsetting items that are both cost effective and sustainable. How about something useful to jot down your inspiration and ideas? They stock a range of notebooks perfect for the job. From the luxuriously leather-bound notebooks that are perfect for business executives on the go to a notebook for the eco-conscious that is made from 100% recycled paper, their offerings have diversified alongside their customers’ businesses. At Bagco Asia, they know that as their clients’ needs develop and change, they are on hand to respond to what they need now and in the future. Hopefully you are delightfully surprised by the range they have. Check out more of their new products here: http://bit.ly/1nJK8Ll About Bagco Asia Since 2005, Bagco Asia has built a first-class reputation for its delivery of bespoke premium bags and conference items for a range of end users around the world. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Bagco Asia is perfectly positioned to bring customers the best products with the most reliable service in the region. We source top-quality, trendsetting items that have been manufactured with high standards in mind.0Read More
- Sweet Temptations Advent Calendar NewsflashDue to unprecedented demand for Sweet Temptations' promotional advent calendars, additional production slots are being added. To make sure they meet this increasing demand, they will begin production earlier than scheduled. So have your order and artwork ready by 30th September and they will have your advents delivered by the week commencing 20th October, ready for the Christmas period! Other delivery timescales are: Approved Artwork by 3rd October, delivered by 24th October Approved Artwork by 31st October, delivered by 21st November Approved Artwork by 7th November, delivered by 28th November Don’t forget all Sweet Temptations' Advent Calendars are retail quality filled with Fairtrade chocolate and shrink wrapped as standard. Hurry and place your order now! Call Bud on 0845 658 0202 - email email@example.comRead More
- The North Face Winter Collection from The Outdoors Company
To view the full range, please visit:0Read More
- Less is Best this Winter at Pod Packaging This month sees the launch of Pod Packaging's new Winter Driving Packs. These seasonal favourites now feature new compressed pumps that are long lasting with less packaging, which is good news for everyone's car boot and the environment. And that's not the only new addition - all Winter Driving Packs are presented in newly designed velvet lined, luxury gift bags. Driving Pack contains De-icer in a new compressed pump that lasts longer with less packaging, a chamois and ice scraper branded in a choice of colours. Get Ahead both on and off the road. www.podpackaging.com | Tel: 01488 639700 | firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
- Introducing The Albion Ballpen from The Pen Warehouse
The Pen Warehouse is offering up to 35% off the Albion Ballpen and the Albion Grip Ballpen with a single colour print, until the end of the year. The offer also includes free 24 hour express delivery.
Now both pens can be ordered from as little as £0.10 is per unit with a one colour print for orders of 1000 pieces and over.
The Albion Ballpen is a high quality, push-button ballpen which boasts a generous 50mm x 25mm print area. It has a coloured clip which is available in eight popular colours. The Albion Grip version offers a matching soft rubberised grip and a print area which measures an impressive 35mm x 20mm.
The Albion Ballpen range can also be printed in full photographic colour over the entire barrel area.
Distributors can embed unbranded videos of the Albion Ballpen and Albion Grip Ballpen onto their own websites by visiting www.Promotional.tv.
To order the Albion Ballpen range call 01252 400270 or email email@example.comRead More
- Free Origination with Toppoint at United Brands0Read More
- Prodir Special Offers - One Week Only
For orders placed between 15-19th September.
Free delivery to one UK address
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special pricing.0Read More
- Free Set Up on the Chequers Pen at Pencom0Read More