The bpma would like to invite all members and non-members to join them for networking, canapés and drinks followed by a short presentation on how GrowthAccelerator could benefit your business, courtesy of Grant Thornton.
GrowthAccelerator is a unique business support service, helping ambitious small and medium-sized businesses who want to enter their next phase of growth and who have the potential and determination to get there. In particular, GrowthAccelerator gets to the heart of the barriers that are holding businesses back, helping you identify the critical steps needed to achieve your next phase of growth – rapidly and sustainably. To date, 11,000 businesses across England have joined this government backed service and of these, 96% are on track to achieve their growth milestones.
You could benefit from;
• 4 to 6 months’ worth of fund matched business coaching
• 6 half day workshops on key areas including sales and marketing and how to win profitable clients
• Matched funding of up to £2000 per senior manager to spend on leadership and management development
• Membership of the high growth community
Attend the event to find out more!
• Time: 6pm – 8pm
• Date: 27th March 2014
• Venue: Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton House, Melton Street, Euston Square, London, NW1 2EP
This event is suitable for businesses who fulfil the following criteria:
• Registered in the UK and based in England
• Have fewer than 250 full time employees
• Turnover under £40 million
• High Growth Ambitions
Published on: March 25th, 2014