The aim of the PC Distributor Summit is to:
– Discuss the important issues and opportunities facing industry distributors today
– Discuss issues raised at PC Supplier Summit in October 2013
– Where possible address the issues and action opportunities
– Create relevant feedback to distributors
– Make recommendations to our trade association (BPMA) to consider taking action.
The event is exclusive to Principles and Senior Management in Purple Club Member Distributor Companies.
When: Tuesday 4th March 2013
Where: Wyck Hill House Hotel, Stow-on-the-Wold, The Cotswolds, Gloucestershire GL54 1Htrash
Tel: 01451 831936
10am: Welcome & Day Agenda
10.30am: Discussion Groups
12 noon to 1pm: publishetworking Lunch
1pm to 2pm: Feedback from Discussion Groups
2pm to 3.30pm: Formulation of Action Plan
Objective: To discuss the important issue’s and opportunities facing industry distributors & suppliers today, Where possible to address the issues and action opportunities, Create relevant feedback to distributors, and Make recommendations to our trade association (BPMA) to consider taking action.
Please send any Agenda Items you would like to discuss to:
Alistair at: email@example.com
Purple Club Members: FREE | publishon Purple Club Members: ?95
Published on: January 1st, 1970