If you are ambitious about sales growth in 2020 there is a good chance your New Year resolutions include helping your clients maximise the opportunities around seasonal events.
The booming ‘experience’ sector demonstrates the huge opportunity to attract interest and engage customers in promotions, celebrations and special offers etc using themed marketing around special seasonal events, like ‘sharing the love’ around Valentine’s Day and best wishes for the Chinese New ‘Year of the Rat’ on Saturday 25 January.
Launched in response to the growing interest in ‘experience-marketing’, these new seasonal products from Delvaux are perfect for any of your clients with Chinese heritage and/or Chinese customers, and any clients organising events around Valentine’s Day. Delvaux can help with special chocolates and sweets for Burn’s Night celebrations etc too, see:
These low cost chocolates and sweets are the perfect way for your clients to surprise and delight their customers at a time when they are most receptive and open to genuine efforts to thank, reward and inform them.
Delvaux’s new seasonal range of chocolates and sweets include:
* Valentine’s Jelly Hearts – fruity Strawberry flavour Jelly Heart sweets sealed in a silver flow wrap printed with a magenta print red ‘Heart’ design and the message “Happy Valentine’s Day” in magenta print too.
* Valentine’s Red Hearts – delicious red-foiled Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Hearts.
* Valentine Gift Box – 2 delicious red-foiled Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Hearts in a white box decorated with red hearts.
* Personalised ‘Rat’ and ‘2020’ Neapolitan Chocolates – delicious squares of Milk Mint or Milk Orange chocolate sealed in a gold inner foil with a red outer paper wrapper printed with the message “Chinese New Year – Year Of The Rat” and festive designs. The full colour wrapper can be personalised with a business or trading name on the back.
* ‘Year of the Rat’ Sweets – a choice of Salted Caramel Fudge, Chewy Mints, Fruit Sweets, Mint Humbugs, Flat Mint Imperials and Chewy Fruits individually sealed in a flow-wrap decorative red and gold foil (for longer lasting aroma and freshness) printed with “2020 The Year of the Rat” in gold.
These and Delvaux’s full range of personalised and non-personalised seasonal, promotional chocolates and sweets are detailed in Delvaux’s new brochure which can be downloaded at: https://www.delvauxchocolates.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Delvaux_2019_2020_Brochure_Seasonal_Personalised_Bespoke_Chocolates_Sweets.pdf
To read more about the new range of personalised Sweets & Chocolates and seasonal designs from Delvaux Ltd please see: https://www.delvauxchocolates.com/shop or call Richard, Sales Manager, on 01932 571180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: January 7th, 2020