CrazyBags, the UK’s leading supplier of bespoke promotional bags, today announced the expansion of its Reusable/Eco collection, with an additional 30 bags to meet customer demand, following the introduction of the bag charge in England.
The Reusable/Eco collection provides excellent branding opportunities for customers and a greater return on investment. The trick is choose the right bag that will ensure you stand out from your competitors. All of the bags are ethically sourced with partners in India and China, meeting high-quality and durability standards, with a low ecological footprint.
The CrazyBags top 5 best sellers:
1. The strong and stylish Illustrious canvas shopper, with its large capacity is perfect for making a brand impact on any high street.
2. The premium Amazon juco shopper bag is available with green, black, red or blue gussets/handles. The high quality material provides excellent printability and branding opportunities. Supplied in a popular size the Amazon is a great Bag for Life or promotional bag for events, conferences or giveaways.
3. The Challenger is a luxury juco shopper/exhibition style bag. Made from a mixture of 70% jute and 30% cotton, this bag is of premium quality. Choose either soft loop handles or shoulder length cotton tape handles, ideal for events, conferences or retail.
4. The Ariel is the best-selling jute shopper and comes with soft loop handle for comfort. This high quality eco friendly reusable shopping bag, offers a large branding area to promote your message.
5. The Majestic is a hugely popular stylish jute bag with large capacity. Made from natural sustainable jute fibre with a wipe clean PP lining and fitted with soft loop handles for maximum comfort.
CrazyBags are one of the UK’s largest stockists of eco-bags, with over 60 plain stock products available for immediate delivery. CrazyBags now have in house printing capabilities, with bags being delivered in 7 to 10 days. For more information or competitive quote call 01425 411060.
To view the full product range and to download a copy of the CrazyBags 2016 Product Guide, visit www.crazybags.co.uk.
Published on: December 23rd, 2015