Continuing its commitment to digital excellence, promotional writing instrument specialist The Pen Warehouse has launched its new online ‘Business Solutions’ marketing platform, aimed at driving distributor sales growth, digitally. Business Solutions represents the company’s commitment to deliver the most responsive customer service, by leveraging the latest digital marketing technology, to help its partners sell more.
Since 2013, The Pen Warehouse has established a highly respected reputation for digital excellence, evolved from a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of distributors. The company has been credited with the introduction of several marketing ‘firsts’, including web-to-print technology with the award-winning ‘No-Minimum.co.uk’ platform and most recently, ‘Custom Catalogues’, personalised customer logo digital catalogues.
Business Solutions is the next step in the company’s digital journey, maximising this channel to market. Developed in-house and in consultation with customers, this integrated marketing services platform combines the expertise of the company’s leading digital marketing files and branding services in one user-friendly portal, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ to distributors.
Registered distributors have access to the widest choice of promotional files and collateral across six dedicated channels, to help them develop creative campaigns that generate interest, demand and new business:
- Marketing Hub – an online resource centre with ready-to-use digital artwork files including images, email templates, web banners and social media graphics for new and most popular products
- Custom Catalogues – digital personalised customer logo catalogues, automatically created in minutes. Over thirty lifestyle category catalogues available for customer logo personalisation
- Digital Catalogues – a comprehensive range of digital product catalogues that can be sent electronically to generate interest and enquiries
- Promotional TV – a unique video hosting platform specializing in promotional merchandise. Product videos can be embedded and used on distributor websites
- Branded Samples – a fast web-to-print platform for customers to order up to five digitally printed and laser engraved sample products online. With a 48-hour despatch time and no set up fees
- Branding Services – an unrivalled array of branding options including direct digital, dye sublimation, DTG, digital doming, doming and debossing, screen and pad printing and laser engraving for flexible personalisation of promotional merchandise
Central to the Business Solutions platform is the Marketing Hub, a web-based online portal accessed via the www.pens.co.uk website. Featuring “Digital Marketing Packs” containing ready-to-use digital artwork files for the most popular and latest products as well as Compliance documents, the Marketing Hub has everything distributors require at their fingertips to develop and run highly effective promotional marketing campaigns. Artwork can be personalised and embedded into existing campaigns. The Pen Warehouse can also offer an in-house creative design team to support distributors, where required.
Operations Director, Helen Dyl, comments: “We are committed to investing in digital excellence to provide our customers with enhanced competitive advantage. Business Solutions represents the next stage of our expansion, providing our customers with the latest marketing technology to maximise their product promotion and increase their sales growth. With our digital marketing files all in one place online via a user-friendly portal, our customers can work smarter and benefit from ready-to-use communications that add value to their sales efforts and deliver orders.”
As the company continues its significant investment programme, it is well placed to take advantage of the latest technology trends, such as Business Solutions, to strengthen its customer partnerships. With an outlook firmly set on growth and expansion, further commercial and marketing developments are expected.
For further information, call 01252 400 270 or email email@example.com
Published on: June 28th, 2019