Date: 20th October 2011
Venue: The Corinthian Club, Glasgow.
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Cost: ?20+vat per delegate
BPMA members & non members
3.00pm – Arrival for light refreshments
3.30pm Gordon Glenister, BPMA – publishew Industry research commissioned by the bpma will be unveiled. Find out the latest end user buying habits & how to use this research to boost sales!
4.30pm – Break
4.45pm – Open Debate ‘Have your say and get involved’ with informal round table discussions on a number of industry topics including:
– Growing the industry sector – the use of promotional gifts as a marketing tool should be common place and recommended by Marketers, how can we drive this forward so that we can grow our industry to ?2billion?
– Customer service – suppliers going the extra mile.
– Trade definitions – what DO they mean? What should they mean? How do we enhance the trade relationship to one of Partnership?
– BPMA charter status – what does it mean?
– Are you using all your member benefits?
6.00pm – Event close / Drinks and publishetworking
7.00pm – OPTIOpublishAL – Join Gordon & Craig for an informal evening meal.
To register for the event visit: Click Here.
Price: ?20.00+vat per delegate. BPMA and non BPMA members welcome
Published on: March 23rd, 2011