Join the bpma at a practical half day workshop that will demystify the tender process, whilst providing you with ideas and strategies to help you prepare and improve your success with tender submissions.
Date: Wednesday 14th March
Time: 12pm – 4.30pm
Venue: BPMA Office, 52 – 53 Russell Square, London, WC1B 4HP
Members cost: ?99+vat 1st bpma member delegate ?79+vat 2nd bpma member delegate
publishon bpma members costL ?149+vat 1st delegate ?129+vat 2nd delegate
12.45pm – Gordon Glenister, bpma – Sourcing Tenders, How to source relevant tenders
1.00pm – Guest speaker: Steve Gilbert – Tenders from the client’s perspective. Our guest speaker will:
– Explain why customers go out to tender?
– Define the tendering process & key terminology
– Say what they are looking for in a distributor
– Describe buyer’s selection & evaluation processes
– Share how to submit a high scoring tender proposal
– Provide some invaluable hints and tips on the do’s and don’ts of writing.
1.45pm – Viv Blumfield, Pro-motion Consulting – Tenders from the distributor’s perspective. Our guest speaker will help you determine if you are tender ready!
– Is the contract right for you?
– Preparing a Tender tool kit to speed up your response.
– How to create tender responses & where to include added value within your bid
– The 5 golden rules & 5 deadly sins in tender submissions & presentations, make sure you present your company in the most positive light!
2.30pm – Workshop Session Part I: Answering an RFI
The short practical session will strengthen skills needed to write and evaluate an RFI
3.00pm – Afternoon Break
3.15pm – Workshop Session Part II: Creative response to an RFP
A skill strengthening session that will encourage you to put theory into practice with tender writing techniques
4.00pm – Workshop summary / Open discussion
4.30pm – Depart
By the end of this session, delegates will understand what tendering is all about, where to find tendering opportunities and what to do when that important tender invitation arrives!
For further information and to book please contact Daniela Arena at the bpma
Tel: 020 7631 6960
Published on: January 1st, 1970