Save time training staff professionally with the BPMA’s ‘Fast Track February’ programme
The BPMA Education Programme is launching ‘Fast Track February’ to save your company time professionally training staff. Enrol your employees on the Trained in Promotional Merchandise course (TPM) by 16th February to be a part of a ‘fast-track’ group of learners that are aiming to complete their BPMA education course by the end of March in time to celebrate their success at the graduation ceremony in April.
The TPM course is a purpose-built entry-level course that delivers key trends, basic fundamentals and the latest industry topics through a mix of online video and study material.
Enrolling on the TPM course as a part of Fast Track February includes:
- A free introductory seminar in Russell Square, London on 16th February
- Supplier factory visits at Listawood (22nd February) and Senator Pens (12th March)
- 12 months access to the online study platform
- Mandatory content includes; an introduction to the industry, screen printing, artwork, origination & proofing and customer service.
- Elective study – access to over 75 videos and pdf content across 14 subject categories. Categories include: Product, Decoration, Customer Service, Sales, Product Compliance, Marketing and many more
- An online invigilated, timed multiple choice question exam
- A graduation ceremony at a top London venue in April
Register here today for £175+VAT
Here’s what the managers say about the education programme:
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for yesterday’s factory visit, both Dan’s came back really buzzing and learnt loads. It was a great day.”
Andrew Nash, Sussex Promotions.
Here’s what the learners say about the education programme:
“I started working for Essential Promotions with no experience in the promotional merchandise industry. Along with the expertise of my colleagues I found the bpma education programme an excellent starting point to develop my knowledge. Being able to tailor the programme module by module is great as you can develop in the areas that are the most relevant to your experience and role. I would highly recommend this for any new starters within the industry and I’m looking forward to completing the CPM level.”
Sooz Holmes, Essential Promotions (TPM)
For all enquiries please contact the BPMA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 875 7942
Published on: February 6th, 2018